These alarm clocks innovations are cruel (yet intelligent). They make clocky look innocent in comparison.
- This clock gives you an electric shock if you try to snooze, literally jolting you out of bed.
- This one donates 10 bucks to charity if you hit snooze (the total amount donated is shown to irritate you further). Talk about the cost of oversleeping.
- This Gun clock does not have a snooze button at all. You have to use the laser gun to hit the bull’s-eye before the alarm goes off.
- Workout clock – this dumbbell shaped clock won’t stop until you do 30 reps with the dumbbell
Guys, leave the good old alarm clock alone. No innovation is required here. What is required is a simple clock, which can be silenced by simply moving a finger (and then I can sleep shamelessly!!)
Dear Alarm Clock,
I love you the way you are. Don’t ever think of changing.
Not a morning person
Move aside Gangnam Sytle and One pound Fish, the new internet sensation is here – Compressor head – an all robot heavy metal band that is really awesome.
Watch them play:
Ace of spades (all set to be the next viral video)
Here are the band members of this cover band:
- Stickboy: Drummer – Four hands and a cool metallic mohawk
- Fingers: 78 Hydraulic actuated fingers, faster than you think
- Bones: The cool Bassist
This is really the worlds’ heaviest metal band!!
Also see – Compressor Head’s Facebook Page and Website
Just came across this awesome video – “Einstein’s Big Idea” which tracks down key events in the history of physics leading to the discovery of arguably the most important equation in the history of science – E=MC^2.
Best thing about the video is that things are presented in a wonderfully easy to understand language without complicating with jargons. Discussions which Einstein is having with his wife Keep Reading…